ProvideIT Alleviate C

$56.00$115.00

Share

ProvideIT Alleviate C

$56.00$115.00

Share

Clear
SKU: N/A Categories: ,

Alleviate C contains the same dose of organic magnesium and boron as Alleviate with the addition of chelated (organic) calcium and phosphorous. Calcium and magnesium, two of five essential electrolytes present in blood and body fluids, assist in body function. While 99% of calcium resides in the skeleton, the other 1% is vital for correct blood bio-chemistry, nerve impulse transmission and muscle function. Alleviate C helps when grass mineral imbalances cause a disruption to blood calcium and magnesium levels.

Brand

Calm Healthy Horses

Size

400g, 800g, 1.2KG

Be the first to review “ProvideIT Alleviate C”

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.